GET Brand-Licious

Go From Bland to Brand

Businesses can breakthrough, brainstorm, blast, blitz, boost, and buddy for a Delicious Brand with ME!
"Let Me Give You A K.I.S.S."

Find the 'Niche' in your business


We all know what Niche Marketing is, but for those who need a refresher, Niche Marketing is a narrow market that serves a well-defined customer.  For example, if my business is in the cosmetology industry and I specialize in African-American hair then I may have a niche market in serving clients who need help with thinning hair.  You could have niches all over the place but I want to discuss this possible idea of developing a niche within your business as an additional stream of income.

I am a firm believer in using what you have.  There's no need to re-invent the wheel or create new products or services to get your niche going.  What we all need to do is look inside our business and find that "thing" that we've done or are doing that is extra special that has a vast following. What's your MAGNET?


Share this:

ABOUTME

ALOHA. I’m Mogul Sonya Michele, Brand Designer and entrepreneur. My plan best serves small business owners, entrepreneurs, startups, and non-profit owners with a strategy I call BRAND-LICIOUS!

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Aspire

SHOP | Terms and Conditions | Resources